David's Vacation Club Rentals is currently hiring!
|Executive Assistant to Director of Operations
Mon to Fri - 9AM to 5:30PM
|March 18, 2024
Who We Are
David's Vacation Club Rentals serves as a liaison between Disney timeshare Owners who are unable to use their allotted Vacation points and guests looking to stay in a Disney Deluxe Resort at a reduced cost. We assist the Disney Vacation Club Owners to earn money back on their unused points while simultaneously helping the guests to save money on their Deluxe accommodations.
The Executive Assistant provides executive-level management support specifically for the Director of Operations and the Controller. Under minimal supervision this role performs a wide range of administrative activities and tasks including, in part, meeting planning/preparation, travel arrangements and report preparation. In addition, ensures the smooth flow of incoming and outgoing communications. Manages complex assignments using independent judgment facilitating effective and efficient flow and processing of information and work associated with the day-to-day operations as assigned.
Director of Operations
Supports the Controller and Team Leaders
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Executive Administrator who exemplifies exceptional organizational skills and a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in supporting our executive team by managing deadlines, enhancing productivity, staying abreast of industry news, and fostering a positive work environment. This role requires a proactive approach to problem-solving, a passion for excellence, and the ability to remain poised under pressure.
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Interpersonal Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
Overall Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Action Items and Work Prioritization: Establish action items and work priorities based on the agenda of the Director of Operations and other senior executives.
- Scheduling and Meeting Support: Manage the Director of Operations' calendar, coordinate with stakeholders for scheduling, handle cancellations or rescheduling, and organize both on-site and virtual meetings. This includes travel bookings and meeting logistics (e.g., room bookings, video conference setup, refreshments).
- Meeting Preparation and Follow-Up: Develop staff meeting agendas, ensure participant preparedness, document meeting outcomes, and oversee follow-up actions.
- Event Coordination: Organize internal and external events, including logistics, invitations, venue selection, and coordination with caterers or event planners.
- Document Management and Financial Administration: Create, edit, and manage business documents, including reports, presentations, briefs, and spreadsheets. Handle expense reports and assist in budget tracking and management.
- Office Management: Oversee office supplies, vendor relations, and office equipment maintenance.
- Interpersonal and Collaborative Skills: Collaborate effectively with team members and suppliers, understanding business etiquette and maintaining strong rapport within the organization.
- Independent Research and Response: Independently research solutions to inquiries and respond to mail, email, and phone communications.
- Executive Preferences and Assistance: Develop an understanding of executives' work styles and preferences, and perform personal assistant duties including handling personal appointments and travel.
- Confidentiality and Professionalism: Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and complete administrative tasks in a timely and professional manner.
- System and Procedure Development: Develop and implement office management systems and procedures./li>
- Additional Responsibilities: Undertake other duties as required.
- Project management experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Skilled in using Google’s suite of applications, including but not limited to Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar and Drive.
- Experience with web-based design platforms, especially Canava or Adobe Spark is required for effective visual content creation
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative or executive support capacity with increasing responsibilities.
- Comfortable with physical tasks, such as bending, reaching, and occasionally lifting objects of light to moderate weight.
- Applicants must possess a valid G2 license.
- Completion of mandatory training as required by the Company.
- Deadline and Project Management: Efficient and proactive task management.
- Positive Attitude and Team Morale: Foster a constructive work environment.
- Productivity Enhancement and Technology Integration: Continuously seek ways to improve executive efficiency through technology.
- Meeting Management and Preparedness: Ensure effective and efficient executive meetings.
- Strategic Anticipation and Problem-Solving: Anticipate challenges and devise creative solutions.
- Feedback and Professional Development: Actively seek feedback for growth.
- Honesty, Integrity, and Communication: Uphold high standards in all interactions.
- Composure and Confidence: Maintain calmness and confidence under pressure.
- Ownership and Passion for Excellence: Demonstrate dedication and drive organizational success.
- Adaptability and Solution-Oriented Approach: Embrace changes and solve problems effectively.
Perks of the Position
- Comprehensive health benefits fully or partially paid by the company, after a three-month probationary period is completed
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Employer Sponsored Volunteer Days
- Flexible scheduling arrangements
- Year-end bonuses
- Staff discount for personal Disney trips
- Casual dress code in office
- Free in office- snacks/hot beverages/courtesy baskets
- Themed/Party days
- Active social committee
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.