It Doesn't Get Any Easier Than This
I am very experienced in securing reservations at Disney Vacation Club resorts. You can view comments from hundreds of previous guests here.
Renting points for a stay at any one of the Disney Vacation Club resorts is an easy 5 step process:
1 Decide when and where you want to stay
If you need help determining how far out you should be securing your reservation, click here. To determine the cost of your stay, use our cost calculator located here. If you need help deciding where to stay, view the list of resorts here.
2 Complete the on-line reservation form
Information you will need before starting the reservation process:
- Dates of travel
- Room/Resort Choices
- Details for all of your traveling party
- Partial Payment of $133.00 (not a fee) via Visa, MasterCard or PayPal. Refundable to you if your reservation can not be secured, usually within 24 hours (weekends and holidays sometimes excluded). Why do we collect a deposit?
Notice regarding U.S. Credit Card Issuers
Recently, some U.S. credit card issuers have been charging their customers a cross border transaction fee. You may want to check with your card issuer prior to providing payment.
3 Email Confirmation
If your request is fulfilled:
- A confirmation number will be sent to you.
- You will be able to go online and view your full reservation details.
- Complete the online payment form and process the balance of payment (due in full on receipt of confirmation).
- We accept Visa and Mastercard as well as PayPal with no additional processing fees. All payment transactions are GUARANTEED.
- The $133.00 deposit will be absorbed for work performed on any secured reservations that are not paid for in full. There is no refund on any request fulfilled.
If your request cannot be fulfilled:
- You will be given the opportunity to book available rooms/resorts.
- If they are not satisfactory to you, your $133.00 partial payment is refunded.
Please note: As per my agreement with the owner whose points we used for your reservation, I am required to provide them payment the day the reservation is made.
4 Pay Final Invoice
A completed invoice, including rental agreement, will be e-mailed to you. Your payment in full is your acceptance of the rental agreement. A sample copy is located here.
5 Access to the My Disney Experience Program
You'll have access to Disney's online check-in service. You may begin accessing the My Disney Experience’s Online service immediately to view your reservation details and 60 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will be able to pre-check-in, and select room requests and customize your Magic Bands.
Upon arrival, registration materials will be waiting for you at a special welcome location where Cast Members will be available to provide additional information and answer questions. Please note that this service does not guarantee Guest rooms will be ready upon arrival at the resort. Rooms will continue to be available at standard check-in time of 4 p.m.
Please note The Grand Californian is the 1 DVC resort that does not offer online check in.
Notice regarding "My Disney Experience" & "Magic Bands" - Click Here
Dedicated Reservation for Rent
Once in a while we have Owners join our service who hold an existing Dedicated Reservation through the Disney Vacation Club. We are currently assisting Owners with the rental of these Dedicated Reservations. If you are interested in finding out which Dedicated Reservations are for rental please click on this link.
Why We Collect a $133.00 Part Payment
Disney Vacation Club Resorts often sell out months in advance. If one of your requested resort/room combinations is available, we don't want to lose the availability or waste your valuable time with additional dialogue. By having your part payment on hand, we can immediately take the steps necessary to secure your reservation. Of course, if your requested resort/room combinations are not available, in the order you have selected, we'll give you the opportunity to select a different resort/room combination that might be available, or we will immediately refund your part payment. It's all about choice. Yours.
"My Disney Experience" & "Magic Bands"
The names and e-mail addresses you give us to put on your resort/room reservation must exactly match the names and e-mail addresses you have on your "My Disney Experience" profile and the names and e-mail addresses you have attached to any dining reservations.
Do not attempt to link your room/resort and/or dining reservations unless you are sure your profile information is an exact match.