|Hours:||40 Hours/Week with 3 potential shifts: 7:00am-2:00pm, 9:00am-5:30pm, 2:00pm-9:00pm. Open 7 days a week.|
|Pay:||$15.50 per hour|
|Start Date:||September 9, 2019|
Who We Are
Since 2005, David’s Vacation Club Rentals has been serving as an Intermediary between Disney Vacation Club owners who are looking to rent their unused Vacation points and guests looking to stay in Deluxe accommodations on Disney property for a lesser cost than booking with Disney directly. We are proud to have an extremely high customer satisfaction rating, A+ score with the Better Business Bureau, and are certified with the Travel Industry Council of Ontario.
In this unique and exciting role, you will be working within a team to facilitate a match between Disney Vacation Club owners with guests looking to stay on Disney property, as well as assist with any inquiries our clients may have about the rental process, the point system, or anything else Disney related.
The Ideal Candidate
- You are an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about delivering the ultimate customer service experience.
- You are able to absorb new information and apply what you’ve learned quickly.
- You enjoy taking on new challenges and problem solving.
- You are efficient with independent projects as well as working as a team.
- You are proficient with computers and comfortable with telephone calls.
- You are an eager learner and adaptable.
- Travel Industry experience and TICO certification is an advantage but not required.
- A valid passport will be required.
Perks of the Position
- Comprehensive Benefits
- No Sales Goals
- Casual Dress Code
- Home/Work Life Balance
- Themed/Party Days
- Room for Growth
- Close to Bus Routes and 401/402
- Free Parking at Office
- Learning Trip to Disney
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Vacation Coordinator’. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.